Executing problems

Hi,
that's the developer process, compiler problems, linker problems and
finally executing problems :-)

When adding the the three lines to the makefile like another developer
has written in the mailing list:
CFLAGS   += -nostdinc -I$(prefix)/include/uC-libc -x c++
LDFLAGS   += -nostdlib -L$(prefix)/lib
LDLIBS    = -lgcc -lucc -lic

The linking errors disappear.
But if we try it on the board the application gets killed, it starts and
exits with signal 9, process killed ...
Even if we try to build Hello World, the executable crashes the same
way.
We are using the new cris compiler 1.11-1 and the new devboard release
1.0.2 for developing and aswell on the board.
Anyone has the same experience with the new releases, or is the image on
our devboard rotten.
sorry to bother you with all those stupid questions ...
bye Robert Praxmarer