Re: Header file problems

Hi Robert!

I had similar problems.
Try to modify the Makefile:

all:    $(PROGS)

ifdef ELINUX
# These 3 lines are for compiling with uC-libc
# (and the uccrt0.o rule below for $(PROGS))

CFLAGS    += -Wall -nostdinc -I$(prefix)/include/uC-libc
LDFLAGS   += -nostdlib -L$(prefix)/lib
LDLIBS    = -lucc -lic -lgcc

pre-all-recurse pre-install-recurse:
 @xxxxxxx.a ]; then \
  echo "You need to install the uC-libc library to compile this
program!";\
  exit 1;\
 fi

$(PROGS):    $(prefix)/lib/uccrt0.o $(OBJS)
    $(CC) $(LDFLAGS) $^ $(LDLIBS) -o $@
else
CFLAGS += -Wall
$(PROGS):    $(OBJS)
    $(CC) $(LDFLAGS) $^ $(LDLIBS) -o $@
endif

It worked in my case.

Praxmarer Robert schrieb:

> Hi,
> sorry but still having some probs with the change of the new compiler
> and new devboard release.
> When trying to compile for example the hello world program of the
> documetn how to write an application with the corresponding makefile,
> the stdio.h isn't found.
> Anything changed with the location of the headerfiles or something
> else ?
> Same for stdlib and some others ...
> thx and bye Robert Praxmarer.
begin:vcard
n:Weilhartner;Stefan
tel;cell:+43 664 3106170
tel;fax:+43 732 771111-111
tel;home:+43 664 3106170
tel;work:+43 664 3106170
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
url:www.eins.com
org:EINS - Einführung integrierter EDV-Systeme
version:2.1
email;internet:WhyLee@xxxxxxx.com
title:Systemadministrator
adr;quoted-printable:;;Gruberstrasse 2-4;Linz;Oberösterreich;4020;=D6sterreich
fn:Weilhartner Stefan
end:vcard