From: owner-dev-etrax@xxxxxxx.com]On">mailto:owner-dev-etrax@xxxxxxx.com]On
Behalf Of Jonas Aaberg
Sent: Monday, February 05, 2001 11:47 AM
To: dev-etrax
Subject: Data pins and other pins on the LPT2

Hi!

I wonder if the data pins on LPT2 are independent from the other
R_PAR1_CTRL_DATA pins? I mean, can I use the other pins in
R_PAR1_CTRL_DATA as I want to, i.e. as general io-pins, without
changing the function of how the data pins act? (I use a unsigned
int as shadow for the whole R_PAR1_CTRL_DATA)

Im my case I use the data pins for data to a LCD display and
some of the other pins:(that are directly or inverted connected
to the LPT2 port) init, seli, autofd and strb.

Thanks,

 Jonas