Math functions?

I'm trying to compile MPG123 for the devboard. Has anyone tried and can
tell me right now that I shouldn't bother?

Right now the problem is that there seem to be no _cos and _tan objects,
i.e. no compiled math function objects. So linking can not work. When we
observed the mathemu directory in elinux/arch/etrax100, we noticed that
there is only Intel language routines.

So, is there sufficient math library functions for Etrax, that we could
use, and is it theoretically possible to open a one-channel MPEG layer 2
with it?

Jyrki Petsalo
Audio Friends Oy / Petsoff Ltd Pshp