RE: Math functions?

Hi!

The math functions you need are not available in uC-libc or in
any of the other libraries distributed with elinux. It is however
fairly simple to port the functions you need from a standard math
library.

As an example I have attached a file with sin and cos implementations
that works for elinux.

PS. As you surely know you can implement tan() with sin()
    and cos() DS.

Regards
/Mikael

Don't miss the opportunity to stay ahead of the latest developments!
Visit Axis at CeBIT - Hall 11 - Stand G62
March 22 - 28, 2001- Hannover, Germany

Get your hands on and evaluate the latest networking solutions for the
converging world of wired and wireless. All in one place, at one time!

For more information www.axis.com