RE: BOUNCE dev-etrax@xxxxxxx.se

Hi Juha,
there seems to be some problem with the mailing list right now. We got your mail anyway.

The default settings are:

IP 192.36.253.80
NETMASK 255.0.0.0
BROADCAST 192.255.255.255
NETWORK 192.0.0.0
GATEWAY 192.1.1.1

It is very important that you change _all_ of them according to your own network. Otherwise you will not be able to reach the board over the network (in that case use the serial port COM2 to log in and change your settings).

Best regards
/Jonas