Re: Math functions?

Hans-Peter Nilsson wrote:

>> The math functions you need are not available in uC-libc or in
>> any of the other libraries distributed with elinux.

>Incorrect.  The functions sin, cos and tan are available with
>glibc.  Whether glibc can be used in this particular case is a
>different matter.

Could someone give me an easy-to-follow guide how to compile the program
with glibc? The answer is on FAQ but I'm not so experienced, and could not
find the glibc directory from the release.

I tried also linking the necessary objects from cris-libc/math but that
did not help much.

Jyrki Petsalo
Audio Riders Oy