How do I disable the debug ser port?

I have a need to disable all the debug that gets written to ser 2 so that
it functions more like ser 0.

How do I do this?  it's part of the kernel right?

Matt.

NB:  please ignore the below disclaimer I'm unable to turn it off.

CAUTION:  The information contained in this mail message is
confidential and may be legally privileged. No confidentiality
or privilege is waived or lost by any mistransmission. If the
reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are
hereby notified that any use, dissemination, or reproduction of
this message is prohibited. If you have received this message in
error please notify the sender immediately by email and destroy
the original message. Thank you.