RE: insmod ?? Anyone get it to work on ETRAX Dev board trying IP Masq and PPP

Hi Larry,
we are using a.out executable format in elinux so don't bother trying to use loadable kernel modules.

But you should be able to use IP masquerading by enabling IP firewalling and IP forwarding in the kernel Networking options ("make menuconfig" or "make xconfig" in elinux directory).

Best regards
/Jonas