High resolution timing

Hi,

Has anyone created a high resolution timer for the etrax ?
I had one working under RH 6.2 but I'm having no end of trouble
getting this or anything else to work on the etrax development board.
Some skeleton code would be nice.

Matt

NB:  please ignore below disclaimer.

CAUTION:  The information contained in this mail message is
confidential and may be legally privileged. No confidentiality
or privilege is waived or lost by any mistransmission. If the
reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are
hereby notified that any use, dissemination, or reproduction of
this message is prohibited. If you have received this message in
error please notify the sender immediately by email and destroy
the original message. Thank you.