Trouble flashing the development board

Hi

I'm having trouble flashing my development board.  It works fine with ktest
but kflash
will result in the Amber LED flashing constantly.

I read on the archived mailing list that I could try changing the
DEF_R_WAITSTATES in the kernel
from 95a6 to 95f8.  But this has not helped at all.

I seem to be stuck with a board that will no longer flash.  Any idea why ?

Matt

CAUTION:  The information contained in this mail message is
confidential and may be legally privileged. No confidentiality
or privilege is waived or lost by any mistransmission. If the
reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are
hereby notified that any use, dissemination, or reproduction of
this message is prohibited. If you have received this message in
error please notify the sender immediately by email and destroy
the original message. Thank you.