RE: 2.4 Kernel Status?

Hi Matthew,
your question regarding the 2.4. kernel was answered in this email last week:

http://mhonarc.axis.se/dev-etrax/msg00317.html

Do you know where you have read that it should be available now?

The ETRAX 100LX does have built in USB support (with support for bulk and control traffic when used as a host and all traffic types if used as a device), but we have not yet announced any plans on a developer board with USB.

If there are more developers out there that would buy a developer board with USB, please let me know (email me directly) -- if there is enough demand for it we will certainly build it.

Best regards,
Niklas Morberg - Business Development Manager, Technology Division
--
Niklas.Morberg@xxxxxxx. 34
http://developer.axis.com Fax +46 46 136130  S-223 63 LUND, SWEDEN