jffs_write_node errors

Hi there.

Once in a while, when I try to ftp some file to
/mnt/flash, I get these kind of errors -

> flash: Illegal adress: getchip(0x80200000)!
> Flash: illegal ptr 0x80200000 in flash_write.
> JFFS: jffs_write_node: Failed to write the data.

The changes I made to the standard axis installation
are as follows. I wanted to stop including jffs image
copy in ROM-fs under /usr/etc/defaultfiles/jimage to
reduce size of flash1.img during mkprod. What I did was
to remove that inclusion from productimages/2MB/imgspec
and also I commented "source /usr/rc.d/rc.factorydefault".

Those are the only changes related to this that I made.
One more thing I dont understand is that why does the
jffs error appear at an arbitrary time and not instantly..
Most of the times, I have to boot the board then!

Best wishes,
-- prabhat

--
Prabhat Avasare    IMEC (DESICS)          email: avasare@xxxxxxx.be
                   Kapeldreef 75            Tel: +32-16-288123