Yellow LED and Network.conf

Hello all

I have two problems in my board (Dev Board LX)

1) I met the same below problem referred by someone. please give me some advice to fix it ? I can't solve the problem by the below soultion.

Problem :
When I try flashing and booting my dev board with a new kernel, romfs and
JFFS using boot_elinux -f, my board does not boot properly and I always get a fast blink on the yellow status led.

Solution :
the problem you are describing could be solved by changing DEF_R_WAITSTATES in the elinux kernel from 95a6 to 95f8. Please try that. You can change it in the file elinux/.config or you can do a "make xconfig" or "make menuconfig" and change it in the Hardware Setup menu. Then recompile the kernel and try "boot_elinux -f" again. Put the updated .config file in packages/os/elinux/kernelconfig if it works.

2) Another question is how to modify the /etc/network/network.conf file of my dev board LX permanently. I changed the file using ftp, but after rebooting I found that network configuration was not changed at all.

Thanks in advance and sorry for the poor English.

Sincerly,
Bo-hee Lee

DreamWiz Free Mail @xxxxxxx.com/">http://www.dreamwiz.com/
DreamSearch Click the world!!! http://search.dreamwiz.com/