Re: Another compiling 2.4.2 kernel

> From: matthew.hook@xxxxxxx.nz
> Date: Mon, 2 Apr 2001 14:38:58 +1200

> I've made some headway in compiling the 2.4 kernel for the ETRAX100LX, but
> I've encountered the following error during compile.  Can anyone shed any
> light on this? looks like a file is missing... how can I rectify this
> problem?

> serial.c:318: `RS_TABLE_SIZE' undeclared here (not in a function)
> gcc: Internal compiler error: program cc1 got fatal signal 11

I have no idea why the file serial.h is missing, but it seems
that you have also encountered a compiler bug.

Can you please add the option "-save-temps" to the other
compiler options and send me the file named "serial.i" that
you'll find next to serial.c after trying to recompile?

Thanks!

brgds, H-P