wireless LAN ?

Hello,

I am trying to figure out how to connect an Axis Developer board to a
wireless LAN (802.11),
to make a small web server which can be located around an area without
wires (this is
for a research project).

Has anyone done something like this? If so, what is the easiest solution. I
am willing
to plug the ethernet into an external wireless ethernet bridge device, if I
knew
what the right device is (i.e., this doesn't have to be a very compact or
cheap solution).

I was looking at the LinkSys WAP11
(http://www.linksys.com/products/product.asp?prid=157&grid=19) but I am not
sure if this will act as a simple ethernet bridge (i.e., can it make a link
to another
device of the same kind).

Anyway, if anyone has any suggestions on the easiest way to build some
wireless LAN
web server systems, please tell me.

Thanks,
	Henry Minsky