From: owner-dev-etrax@xxxxxxx.com]On">mailto:owner-dev-etrax@xxxxxxx.com]On
Behalf Of Jyrki Petsalo
Sent: Tuesday, April 10, 2001 3:55 PM
To: dev-etrax
Subject: ATA + SyncSer + USB?

Hello,

We are trying to figure out a way to connect ATA disk, an USB peripheral
and a SyncSerial peripheral into ETRAX100LX, all at once. We don't need
channels 2-3 on ATA interface, so is it possible to somehow assign I/O
group C to synchronous serial port p3 and the groups A, B and D to ATA?

The register definitions of LX does not seem to be ready, and the older
version's regdef document does not implicitely tell whether this is
possible.

Thank you in advance!

Jyrki Petsalo
Audio Friends Oy