From: owner-dev-etrax@xxxxxxx.com]On">mailto:owner-dev-etrax@xxxxxxx.com]On
Behalf Of Simon
Sent: Wednesday, April 11, 2001 5:07 AM
To: dev-etrax
Subject: SDRAM+ Flash memory over 64Mb

Hi all,
    I wonder whether it is possible to connect SDRAM and Flash which is
larger than 64Mb?
'Cause I figured out that the address pins A23, A24, and A25 become the
control signals for
SDRAM. So these address pins are not for address any more, right? Or it is
possible to connect
these three pins to SDRAM and flash memory at the same time?
Best Regards,

Simon