Re: IPTABLES ?

I setup the Kernel config to include the Netfilter and Netfilter debug, but
the actual kernelconfig file has "CONFIG_NETFILTER_DEBUG  not set"
and there does not seem to be a way to configure the CONFIG_IP_NF_IPTABLES
so I typed it in by hand.

I ran the make kernel and make install and I then searched through the
directories and can not fine the IPTABLES or IPCHAINS executable.

Any suggestions?

Larry

                    Bjorn Wesen
                    <bjorn.wesen@xxxxxxx.com
                    axis.com>            cc:     dev-etrax <dev-etrax@xxxxxxx.com>
                                         Subject:     Re: IPTABLES ?
                    04/21/2001
                    06:28 AM

On Fri, 20 Apr 2001 ljackson@xxxxxxx.com wrote:
> Is IPCHAINS, IPTABLES, or other supported?  in the new LX release?

Yes they are, they are integral to the Linux 2.4 kernel.

-BW