Re: weirdness with cris 1.11 compiler

Adam Felson wrote:

> For code that previously compiled just fine with 1.7, I now get undefined "
> __rethrow" link time errors:
>
> I'm not using exception handling.  I haven't recompiled all the libraries
> and the kernel with the new
> compiler yet.  Is that the problem?

Very likely.  Object files created with cris-dist 1.7 and 1.11 are not
link-compatible. The cris-dist/NEWS file says (about the 1.9 release):

[...]
  and symbols
  specified in C code no longer have an underscore character
  prepended by the compiler.

which seems related to your problem.  Try recompiling everything.

--
Orjan Friberg              E-mail: orjan.friberg@xxxxxxx.com
Axis Communications AB     Phone:  +46 46 272 17 68