Re: C++ linking problems

Thanks for help Hans, that seems to have fixed it.  I only have one strange
thing happening that I
can't figure out.

For some reason even though I've included the correct headers "TCP_NODELAY"
refuses
to be found.  Any idea ?

gcc_cris -mlinux -DCRISMMU -xc++
-muclibc=/home/matthewh/axis/devboard_lx/eroot
-Wall -O2 -Wno-ctor-dtor-privacy -ansi -pipe -fcheck-new -nostdinc
-I/home/matth
ewh/axis/devboard_lx/eroot/include/uC-libc -Wall -Istl -Icommon -IPPP
-Ibcsp -Ib
luetooth -D_RDSDEBUG -Dlinux    -c -o BridgeStateActive.o
BridgeStateActive.cpp
BridgeStateActive.cpp: In method `int
BridgeStateActive.cpp: CBridgeStateActive::ConnectToServer ()':
BridgeStateActive.cpp:198: `TCP_NODELAY' undeclared (first use this
BridgeStateActive.cpp:198: function)
BridgeStateActive.cpp:198: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only
BridgeStateActive.cpp:198: once for each function it appears in.)
make: *** [BridgeStateActive.o] Error 1

The way I get around it at the moment is to declare TCP_NODELAY 0x01 just
as it is in tcp.h

Matt