RE: turning off debug on com2?

Hi!

First you need to disable or move the kernel debug port.

1. cd elinux (I assume you are using the 2.0 based elinux?)
2. make menuconfig
3. Modify the debug port in hardware setup
4. exit menuconfig
5. make clean ; make dep ; make ; make zImage
6. cd ..

Then you should move the console output. In prodspec
you will find a line like this:

dev/console ttyS2

change this to some other serial port or /dev/null

The last thing to change is the serial login. In
files/etc/inittab you will find the following line:

tty3:3:respawn:/sbin/agetty -L ttyS2 115200

Again change ttyS2 to something else.

7. mkrpod -i
8. ./kflash

Regards