From: owner-dev-etrax@xxxxxxx.com]On">mailto:owner-dev-etrax@xxxxxxx.com]On
Behalf Of Hampus Häggström
Sent: Thursday, April 26, 2001 2:10 PM
To: dev-etrax
Subject: Anyone using IrDA with the ETRAX devboard?

Hello,

we are starting up a project using the ETRAX developer board. We are
thinking of using an IrDA-dongle to make a wireless connection to the
boa-webserver (as a complement to BT) using a PDA.

Has anyone used irda with ETRAX/linux? Which stack and dongle? Is there any
known problems?

Best regards,

Hampus