Re: C library problem

> Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2001 17:08:22 -0700
> From: Dragan Stancevic <visitor@xxxxxxx.org>

> PS: Does cris compiler support __builtin_expect hint? I just redefined it
> since it didn't seem to work on e100 maybe the e100lx supports it.

What kind of problem are you experiencing?  Do you have a
test-case?  What compiler are you using; is it cris-dist-1.11?

I've found and fixed a related bug in cris-dist-1.11 and would
like to confirm that it is the same problem.  By the way, there
is no CPU- or board-specific difference, or difference between
-melinux vs. -mlinux regarding this.

brgds, H-P