samba+USB

I'we got two questions about the new lx platform:
1. Do any of the boards have USB capability?
2. Has anyone tried to run samba on it?

I somehow remember seing both mentioned somwhere but I can't remember the
reference so I am not sure if I am cunfusing it with some other platform.

Thanks.

--
                                    | 1. Wild enthusiam
Historic Project Stages for all     | 2. Gradual disillusionment
Silicon Valley Projects.            | 3. Search for the guilty
                                    | 4. Punishment of the innocents
Where are you at?                   | 5. Promotion of non-participants