Re: C library problem

    Dragan writes:
> > > PS: Does cris compiler support __builtin_expect hint? I just redefined it
> > > since it didn't seem to work on e100 maybe the e100lx supports it.
> >
> > What kind of problem are you experiencing?  Do you have a
> > test-case?  What compiler are you using; is it cris-dist-1.11?
>
> Nope I am using an older compiler, I am working on the e100 processor and am
> using devboard-R1_0_2-with_compiler.tgz which comes with cris-dist-1.7/

That version doesn't support __builtin_expect at all, so it
parses use of it as an ordinary function call, which is why you
see the reference to an undefined symbol.  The version in
cris-dist-1.11 does implement it, but things will fail for large
files (for the record: where garbage-collection in gcc is
triggered).

brgds, H-P