RE:

> Has anyone been able to get the NFS client to work properly?  I have
> enabled NFS support in the kernel.  The 'busybox' mount
> utility will run
> and after a period of time a error message stating that the local port
> mapper failed to reply.  I notice that the NFS client is
> disabled in the
> 'sash' shell, pending a fix to uC-lib.
>
> Brian Nelson
> Assistant Program Head - Network Engineering Technology
> NAIT

Hi Brian,

apps/busybox/Config.h says:

// Enable support for mounting remote NFS volumes.
// You may need to mount with "-o nolock" if you are
// not running a local portmapper daemon...
#define BB_FEATURE_NFSMOUNT

You need to specify the "-o nolock" command line option when mounting.

Best regards
/Jonas