RE: command line editing w/ the new 2.4 kernel

I tried sash but then ^C interrupting of processes doesn't work.  Is there
a way to get both command line editing
and the ability to kill a foreground process (attached to tty) with ^c?

thanx
---
Adam Felson
HID Corporation - Engineering
11674 N. Huron Street
Denver, CO 80234-2924
(303) 453-3362

                    Jonas Holmberg
                    <jonas.holmberg        To:     "'Adam Felson'" <afelson@xxxxxxx.com>
                    @xxxxxxx.com>
                                           Subject:     RE: command line editing w/ the new
                    05/11/01 01:04         2.4 kernel
                    AM

> What happened to being able to use the arrow keys to do command line
> editing?

root's login shell is /bin/sh which has been changed (ash instead of sash).
Edit /etc/passwd and change /bin/sh to /bin/sash if you want command line
editing.

> Is there any way to at the very least recall the previous command?

I think there are some simple history support in ash but I don't think
anyone has tried compiling it for cris.

Best regards
/Jonas