Re: ETRAX100LX CACHE/MMU Interaction...

Gentlemen,

Looks like you are correct (again).  I appear to have been bitten by
compiler optimization as you indicated.  Thanks for the help!

Tim Stephens
FutureSmart Networks

                    Bjorn Wesen
                    <bjorn.wesen@xxxxxxx.com
                    xis.com>              cc:     dev-etrax@xxxxxxx.com
                    Sent by:              Subject:     Re: ETRAX100LX CACHE/MMU
                    owner-dev-etra        Interaction...
                    x@xxxxxxx.com

                    05/11/2001
                    10:51 AM

On Thu, 10 May 2001 tstephens@xxxxxxx.com wrote:
> Is there something that I'm missing with respect to ETRAX100LX(v1)
internal
> cache/MMU interaction?
> Hints are welcome.

No, but as johan wrote, you must declare all I/O pointers as volatile
otherwise gcc assumes they behave like normal memory.

-BW