Where is for example s0bsy in the internal registers?

Hi,

I've been trying to find out how many pins on the etrax
that we can use as general io pins. I did found a nice
list on page 113 in the Etrax 100 data sheet which pins
that can be used as general ios. Now my problem is that
I can't find for example s0bsy in the internal registers.

In other words, how to I change(/read) the value of s0bsy
and all the other pins that can be used as general ios on
page 113 from software?
Is there some documentation saying for example that:
"bit 5 on R_GEN_READ_SCSI0_STATUS (just a example name) is
the s0bsy in SCSI mode, a1 in ATA or g2 in general io mode"

I hope I made myself clear.

Best regards,
 Jonas

--