Re: Where is for example s0bsy in the internal registers?

On 2001.05.16 13:01:17 Mikael Starvik wrote:
> Below follows a table with the relationship between the signals on the
> different interfaces. Normally you should access them with R_PORT_G_DATA
> in software (e.g. g5 is bit 5 in R_PORT_G_DATA).

Thanks for the answer. But actually, my problem was that I couldn't
find the name for those g0 to g31 pins. I mean, I guessed that it would
be named something with G in the internal registers, but what?
There are quite many Gs in <asm/sv_addr.agh>.

Thanks!

Jonas