Re: Example of resolv.conf

On 2001.05.17 12:37:36 Nguyen Thai wrote:
> Thank you Jonas,
You're welcome. (I think I'm on the top five when it comes to
questions on this mailing list.:)

> I tried this but it seems that this doesn't help for my
> requirement. I'm looking for other way to get host ID from name. It looks
> like a ".hosts" file that specifies host_name host_id. Do you have any
> hint?
Not really. I use the same resolv.conf on my normal linux machine as
on my Etrax100 lx. I saw that it is generated by some Suse configurator
program. (I don't like those configuration program that much.)
Sorry.

Best regards,
 Jonas