From: Bart Duchesne [mailto:bduc@xxxxxxx.com]
Sent: Saturday, May 12, 2001 11:50 PM
To: dev-etrax
Subject: interfacing 3.3v logic with 5v logic

Hi all

I want to make a one-wire-lan adapter for the etrax lx development board
and develop bit-bang software for it.
Are the parallel ports suitble for this (these are the only ports that
are brought out on a header.
Also I want the e-trax to interface to an external i2c bus. (is the
internal i2c bus brought out on a header somewhere ?

Can someone please give me some tips to interface 5v logic to the 3.3v
devboard LX

thanks

Bart Duchesne