glibc

We have noticed that uC-libc sometimes makes it harder to port and write applications. Therefore we will replace uC-libc with glibc, complete with
support for pthreads and dynamic linking. We plan to release by the end of June.

As far as we can tell right now it looks like using glibc, as a shared library
with the devboard_lx software, will take approximately 150kB more flash than
using static uC-libc. If you think that this will be a problem, please let us
know. Since Linux applications are written for glibc, and because it is a more
complete library, we think that it should be well worth it.

Best regards
/Jonas