From: Yongtao Ye [mailto:ytye@xxxxxxx.net]
Sent: den 1 juni 2001 14:50
To: dev-etrax@xxxxxxx.com
Subject: About memory

Hi,
    I wonder why the EDO memory address bus on the devboard
 is not connected correspondingly, that is A01 connected to
 A01. And I don't know the use of s10-s13 on the board.
    When I went to buy flash memory, I could't find the
 T-type(the boot sector on the top),so I bought the B-type
 flash(the boot sector on the bottom). And I wonder what
 changes should I do on the hardware and software design .
    Thanks in advance!

Yongtao Ye.