From: owner-dev-etrax@xxxxxxx.com]On">mailto:owner-dev-etrax@xxxxxxx.com]On
Behalf Of Johann Dantant
Sent: Friday, June 01, 2001 11:08 AM
To: dev-etrax
Subject: SDRAM with elinux ?

Hello,

We are shipping our first products with the Etrax100 chip, 8MB EDO DRAM, and
of course or software running on elinux.
As it is much easier to find SDRAM than EDO DRAM, the board was designed to
accept SDRAM with the Etrax100LX chip. I still want to know if it is
possible for the Etrax100LX chip to run with the elinux kernel and SDRAM ?
If so, how the R_DRAM_CONFIG register shoul'd be updated ???

Thanks
Johann Dantant
Pro-Active