CGI-scripts for BOA under 2.4 kernel (LX-board)

Hi,

I am trying to port my old application (elinux) to the new 2.4-kernel.

I have just found a problem with my CGI-scripts for BOA. They are not
working!

The problems occurs when i am sending parameters to them (which is kind of
the idea...).
The error code for that try is: "Segmentation fault"

I have also tried your "editcgi.cgi". Same errorcode...

Have i done something wrong when installing 2.4-kernel or isn't your
CGI-parser working anymore??

Best regards,

Henrik Löfgren
Software Designer