Re: writing code for the 2120 Axis camera server

I did a "make elinux" in my app directory, and then a "make"; the c files
compiled, but something is wrong with the library linking:

ar -r libgpsd.a netlib.o nmea_parse.o serial.o tm.o em.o
ranlib libgpsd.a
gcc_cris -melinux -muclibc=/home/hqm/axis/devboard_lx/eroot -s -symbolic
gpsd.o libgpsd.a  -o gpsd -L. -lgpsd  -lm
libgpsd.a: could not read symbols: Archive has no index; run ranlib to add one
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
make: *** [gpsd] Error 1

I only installed
the new linux development environment from cris-dist-1.11 and
devboard_lx-R1_0_0, so maybe
I don't have any of the elinux sources installed?  I tried just
linking all the files without using a library at all, but it still fails to
link with the uc-libc.

It is very confusing trying to install both the elinux and the clinux
development
environment at the same time.

Any hints you might have would be greatly appreciated!