Re: Status LED

Hi Jonas

You were right. I probably made a shortcut the first time when soldering. It took the flash off and soldered it back and it works.

The AM29DL323DT is fully compatible and I think that the bank size doesn't matter, so that the AM29DL322DT and AM29DL324DT should also work if someone else wants to update to 4 Mbytes.

Greetings

Vincent