From: owner-dev-etrax@xxxxxxx.com]On">mailto:owner-dev-etrax@xxxxxxx.com]On
Behalf Of Andrew Von Dollen
Sent: den 24 juni 2001 23:06
To: dev-etrax@xxxxxxx.com
Subject: ehternet boot with axis 2100

Hello,
I'm wondering if it is possible to boot over ethernet with an axis 2100
camera, as can be done with the developer board.

I sak because the camera seems to have died after I built a flash image
using mkprod and ftp'd the timage to the camera (using put timage
flash_all).  Is this the proper was to go about getting an updated
kernel onto the 2100?

Also, prior to this, I updated the camera's firmware to 2.12.  However,
when I tried to execute hwtestserial in a telnet session, it returned
immediately without printing anything (which is the same behavior
exhibited by a serial program I wrote myself)

Thanks for any help,
Andrew