Re: Include files?

I've installed the new cris compiler via RPM, but my makefiles are also
broken.

They worked fine under R 1.0.0;  now, no system include files such as
termios.h, etc. can be found.

---
Adam Felson
HID Corporation - Engineering
11674 N. Huron Street
Denver, CO 80234-2924
(303) 453-3362

                    "Ujwal S.
                    Sathyam"              To:     dev-etrax@xxxxxxx.com
                    <ujwal@netbrow        cc:
                    ser.com>              Subject:     Re: Include files?
                    Sent by:
                    owner-dev-etra
                    x@xxxxxxx.com

                    06/28/01 05:51
                    PM

Duh, stupid me...it's all in the cris compiler tools rpm!

Sorry,

Ujwal