RE: Include files?

I looked at the $APPS makefiles and put "AXIS_USABLE_LIBS = UCLIBC GLIBC"
in my makefile.

I tried just "AXIS_USABLE_LIBS = GLIBC", but I get the following error:
.../axis/devboard_lx/apps/Rules.elinux:96: *** ---------- ERROR: The code
in <code dir> cannot be linked with UCLIBC.  Stop.

---
Adam Felson
HID Corporation - Engineering
11674 N. Huron Street
Denver, CO 80234-2924
(303) 453-3362

                    Jonas Holmberg
                    <jonas.holmberg        To:     "'Adam Felson'" <afelson@xxxxxxx.com>
                    @xxxxxxx.com>
                                           Subject:     RE: Include files?
                    06/29/01 08:47
                    AM

Have you changed

USE_UCLIBC=1

AXIS_USABLE_LIBS = GLIBC

in your Makefile?

You must do that if you are using devboard_lx R2_0_0 and glibc
(See <http://developer.axis.com/doc/software/apps/apps_linux-howto.html>).

brgds
/Jonas