RE: Include files?

There may exist a file called .target_clinux (created earlier with "make clinux") that has to be removed manually. The new Rules.elinux will create a file called .target-makefrag instead and may be confused by an existing .target_clinux (or .target_* for that matter).

Try removing all .target_clinux you can find and do a recursive "make cris-axis-linux-gnu" from the devboard_lx directory.

/Jonas