RE: Include files?

'make clean' removes the .target* files.  Doing that "make
cris-axis-linux-gnu" seems to have cleared 99% of my
problems.  All I have left is to find where usleep() got moved to.  I'm
getting a "implicit declaration of function `int usleep (...)'"
error.  It doesn't seem to be defined anywhere in:

#include <stdio.h>
#include <string.h>
#include <sys/ioctl.h>
#include <sys/time.h>
#include <stdlib.h>
#include <termios.h>
#include <unistd.h>
#include <sys/types.h>
#include <sys/stat.h>
#include <fcntl.h>
#include <sys/wait.h>
#include <sys/stat.h>
#include <signal.h>
#include <errno.h>
#include <stdlib.h>

---
Adam Felson
HID Corporation - Engineering
11674 N. Huron Street
Denver, CO 80234-2924
(303) 453-3362

                    Jonas Holmberg
                    <jonas.holmberg        To:     "'Adam Felson'" <afelson@xxxxxxx.com>
                    @xxxxxxx.com>
                                           Subject:     RE: Include files?
                    06/29/01 09:06
                    AM

There may exist a file called .target_clinux (created earlier with "make
clinux") that has to be removed manually. The new Rules.elinux will create
a file called .target-makefrag instead and may be confused by an existing
.target_clinux (or .target_* for that matter).

Try removing all .target_clinux you can find and do a recursive "make
cris-axis-linux-gnu" from the devboard_lx directory.

/Jonas