Re: Include files?

unistd.h is one of the files I included.  I'm also getting errors in other
modules that cfmakeraw isn't declared.  Everything
worked fine when I was using R1.0.0.

Could the problem be that it's a C++ (.cc extension) program?  The include
directives are wrapped within an
extern "C" {}
block.

---
Adam Felson
HID Corporation - Engineering
11674 N. Huron Street
Denver, CO 80234-2924
(303) 453-3362

                    Hans-Peter Nilsson
                    <hans-peter.nilsson        To:     afelson@xxxxxxx.com
                    @xxxxxxx.com
                    Sent by:                   Subject:     Re: Include files?
                    owner-dev-etrax@axi
                    s.com

                    06/29/01 09:44 AM

> From: Adam Felson <afelson@xxxxxxx.com>
> Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2001 09:20:23 -0600

> All I have left is to find where usleep() got moved to.  I'm
> getting a "implicit declaration of function `int usleep (...)'"
> error.  It doesn't seem to be defined anywhere in:

The libc info pages does not mention usleep, so I checked the
manpages on my host system.  They say unistd.h, and the
following compiles, so I guess that's it.

#include <unistd.h>
main()
{
  usleep (10);