Re: Include files?

> From: Adam Felson <afelson@xxxxxxx.com>
> Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2001 09:20:23 -0600

> All I have left is to find where usleep() got moved to.  I'm
> getting a "implicit declaration of function `int usleep (...)'"
> error.  It doesn't seem to be defined anywhere in:

> #include <unistd.h>

Oh, I didn't see that one.

But anyway, with and without that list my example still
compiles, compiling with "gcc-cris -mlinux -o us us.c".

Later you wrote:
> Could the problem be that it's a C++ (.cc extension) program?  The include
> directives are wrapped within an
> extern "C" {}

No 'extern "C"' wrapping is necessary.  I still can't get the
compilation to fail the way you , even changing to be a .cc C++
file and compiling it with g++-cris.

How did you compile?  If you used some specific options or rule
before, that compile rule in your makefile might need tweaking.

mvh H-P