Re: parallel port driver in release 2_0_0 ?

Hi!

The parallel port driver works for printing. It may or may not work for
other purposes (i.e. not tested), the tests we did for reading reverse data
from a PS-printer showed that it did not work. It failed in negotiation
when trying to enter 1284-reverse mode.

Regards.
/Fredrik Hugosson.