Re: POSIX threads

> From: "Andrew Von Dollen" <andrew@xxxxxxx.com>
> Date: Sun, 1 Jul 2001 17:16:46 -0700

> Has anyone tried (or better yet, succeeded in) porting any of the avaiable
> POSIX thread packages to the ETRAX 100?  Would it be a huge undertaking to
> do so?

Assuming you use devboard_lx (ETRAX 100 LX), then cris-dist-1.13
with glibc includes a port of linux-threads, which is an
implementation of POSIX threads.  Just add "-pthread" when you
compile and link.

If you actually *do* mean ETRAX 100 (devboard, not devboard_lx),
then yes, I believe it would be a huge undertaking, for example
huger than migrating to devboard_lx.

brgds, H-P