Re: POSIX threads

The newly released devboard_lx v2.0.0 for the Etrax 100_lx has supports
glibc with pthreads. But that won't run on the Etrax 100 (non-lx).

If possible, I would upgrade to the devboard-lx. It is really nice
working with standard linux and glibc. I got all my stuff ported over in
a matter of hours, and it uses pthreads quite heavily.

Ujwal