Re: Compilation with devboard_lx 2.0.0

> Date: Tue, 03 Jul 2001 11:11:37 +0900
> From: root <johnson@xxxxxxx.jp>

> Hi, since upgrading to devboard_lx 2.0.0, I receive the following error
> message when compiling:
>
> gcc-cris -mlinux -isystem /home/johnson/axis/devboard_lx/eroot/include
> -Wall -O2 -DHAVE_READLINE_READLINE
> -I/home/johnson/axis/devboard_lx/eroot/include -MD   -c -o btd.o btd.c

> In file included from
> /home/johnson/axis/devboard_lx/eroot/include/stdio.h:48,
>                  from btd.c:133:
> /home/johnson/axis/devboard_lx/eroot/include/sys/reent.h:183: field
> `_localtime_buf' has incomplete type

> gcc-cris: Internal compiler error: program cc1 got fatal signal 11
> make[2]: *** [btd.o] Error 1

> Can someone explain to me what this means?  Thank you.

That means a compiler error.  Though this seems to be
openbt-0_0_5, I can't reproduce your problem; I can compile
btd.c seemingly without problems.  Please send me preprocessed
source: the file "btd.i" that should be output when you add
"-save-temps" running the command above.

A guess is that this is a secondary error; a bug in error
recovery, trying to "recover" from the earlier encountered parse
errors, so not fatal to normal operation.

brgds, H-P